Six weeks ago had my continental finance matrix card stolen.This is what they did to me after 4 years of perfect pay history.

Reported to them it was stolen. Off course they sent me new credit card( so I could charge more ). I talked to disputes dept at least 8 times. They told me 8 times they would report to credit bureaus that it was stolen and would be listed as "disputed".

Do not pay, cause they would sent me dispute form and it would be cleared up. 6 weeks later no dispute form. Oh , they reported to all three credit bureaus that I was past due, over my credt limit. Talking to people there is like talking to a fence post.

A few days ago received dispute form. Faxed to them 4 times, and they never emailed me that they got it...AND BY THE WAY MY CREDIT SCORE DROPPED 20 points, and 44 points vantage score.. I've worked very hard on my credit to get it respectable and they ruined it in one stroke. They are absolutely worthless, talked to Dave , Jim , Rachel and a host of other worthless human beings.

Why don't they just have an answering machine for what mindless worthless people they have answering the phones. Here's an idea, they could have chimps answering phones and they could save money.

Or they could have a now slogan "WHAT IN YOUR WALLET, CONTINENTAL FINANCE ....NO SERVICE , NO HELP, NO BRAINS...They'll RUIN YOUR CREDIT..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $448. The author is overall dissatisfied with Continental Finance. The most disappointing about continental finance credit card from Continental Finance was lied and damaged my credit Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Continental Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Continental Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Continental Finance?

Comments